By signing up for our online classes, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Impaq will not disclose your personal details to any third parties.
- Impaq may contact you via email or telephone.
- Impaq will from time to time send you products and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- You will always have the option to opt-out of communications from Impaq.
- Impaq will endeavour to provide the online classes as advertised, but Impaq cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your access to the online classes due to unforeseen circumstances (illness of a teacher, connectivity issues, etc.).
- Impaq reserves the right to cancel any online class. If a class is cancelled, Impaq will endeavour to notify the individuals who have registered for the class in a timely manner. Impaq will also endeavour to reschedule the class, where possible.
- You may incur charges to your internet service provider while you are accessing and/or downloading the online class/class handouts. You are responsible for paying any such charges.
- You acknowledge that Impaq operates a zero-tolerance policy in relation to inappropriate behaviour of learners. Impaq may, in its reasonable discretion, refuse to supply any online class to any learner who engages in inappropriate behaviour.