Teach360, formerly known as Basic Edu-CAPS, has over 30 years of experience in education, focusing on developing comprehensive and efficient CAPS aligned teacher resources.
Our offering consists of two sets of products:
Teacher files – we have teacher files that meet classroom and administrative needs, including planning, workbooks, structured assessments and detailed memoranda. The files also include additional resources such as video clips, music, full colour pictures and more.
General policies – we have 77 general school policies which are adapted from the Department of Basic Education’s requirements and cover everything from admissions to waste management.
All teacher files and general policies are sold electronically in DVD format to enable educators and principals to edit, tailor and print documents based on their needs. We also sell the teacher files and general policies in printed format combined with the DVD at additional cost. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a visit to your school and to ask any questions.
The teacher files consist of the following subjects:
General Policies include the following:
- Absence of Educators
- Absence of Learners
- Administration of Medicine at Schools
- Administrative Period for Educators
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Anger Management and Bullying at Schools
- Assessment and Promotion
- Bereavement – Dealing with Death
- Bereavement – Time off for Staff Members
- Building Character
- Bus Transport/ transport provided by School
- Child Abuse
- Classroom Management
- Classroom Visits
- Code of Conduct for Educators
- Code of Conduct for Learners
- Computer Room
- Contact Time
- Copying / Duplicating
- Courses and Workshops
- Cultural Holidays
- Curriculum Assessment Policy
- Dealing with allergies in school
- Early Identification of Learners with Learning Problems
- Educational Tours (Excursions)
- Emergency Plan
- Feeding Scheme
- Gender Equality
- Grounds Duty
- Leave for Educators
- Losses and Damages to Property
- Managing teacher’s work time
- Mental Maths
- National Coat of Arms
- Parent Involvement
- Post: Handling of Mail
- Procedure regarding cellphones and electronic devices during a test or examination
- Prohibition of corporal punishment
- Representative Council Of Learners (RCL)
- Retrieving of Textbooks
- Safety of Learners
- School Development Plan
- School Fees
- School Governing Body Constitution (SGB)
- Sexual Harassment
- Student Council
- Support for New Educators
- Use of raffles by schools as a fundraising method
- Waste Management
Continuous and comprehensive policy updates are included.
Please note that the general policies are sold electronically in a format to enable principals to edit the documents should they wish.
2017 Pricing Price per unit (VAT incl.)
Electronic and print
A delivery fee of R270 is payable for orders below R2 700.
Pricing only valid for registered schools or teachers employed by registered schools.